|Posted By: admin
|| Jan 22nd 2014
It’s tax season again!
APFCU is ready to help, with a special loan offer that can take care of those tax bills and even consolidate your other bills.
Here are the details:
- 4.50% Annual Percentage Rate
- Minimum loan amount: $5,000; maximum amount: $20,000
- Offer is for new loans only. Not available to refinance existing APFCU loans
- Limited to tax and bill consolidation (APFCU will issue checks directly to U.S. Treasury, State Tax Collector and non-APFCU institutions)
- This is a limited-time offer, ending April 15, 2014
Visit any APFCU branch or call (808) 531-3711 for more details.
Membership ($100 in Regular Savings) required. Offer available 02/01/2014 to 04/15/2014 and may be modified or canceled at any time. Loans subject to credit approval. Some restrictions may apply. See branch for details.
Please type in your USERNAME and PASSWORD, then press "Enter" or click the "LOGIN" button.
FIRST TIME USERS: Please type in your account number and enter the same PASSWORD as your KalaTalk (Account Info by Phone), then press the "Enter" Key or click on the "LOGIN" button. You will be prompted to change your USERNAME using 6-20 alpha, numeric, and/or special characters. You will also be prompted to change your PASSWORD using 6-32 alpha, numeric, and/or special characters.
EXISTING USERS: If you wish to change your current USERNAME and/or PASSWORD, go to "My Settings" after logging in. If you should have any questions, please call us at 531-3711.
ATTENTION KALANET ONLINE USERS:
There will be system maintenance that will cause the following services to be temporarily unavailable on the following dates and times. Thank you for your patience and understanding.:
Kalanet Online and Mobile Banking:
- Wednesday, 12/02/15 from 8:00am to 10:00pm HST
- Saturday, 12/12/15 from 7:30pm HST to 11:30pm HST
Online Check Ordering:
- Every Saturday from 7:00pm HST to 12:30am HST on Sunday
- Monday, 12/07/15 from 7:00pm HST to 10:00pm HST
Kalanet Online Bill Payment:
- Tuesday, 12/08/15 from 5:00pm HST to 9:00pm HST
- Every Saturday from 9:00pm HST to 1:00am HST on Sunday
Due to postal service delays during the holiday season, if your bill payment type is "Check", it is recommended that you set your "send" date at least 10 business days prior to the due date until January.