|Posted By: admin
|| Jan 22nd 2014
It’s tax season again!
APFCU is ready to help, with a special loan offer that can take care of those tax bills and even consolidate your other bills.
Here are the details:
- 4.50% Annual Percentage Rate
- Minimum loan amount: $5,000; maximum amount: $20,000
- Offer is for new loans only. Not available to refinance existing APFCU loans
- Limited to tax and bill consolidation (APFCU will issue checks directly to U.S. Treasury, State Tax Collector and non-APFCU institutions)
- This is a limited-time offer, ending April 15, 2014
Visit any APFCU branch or call (808) 531-3711 for more details.
Membership ($100 in Regular Savings) required. Offer available 02/01/2014 to 04/15/2014 and may be modified or canceled at any time. Loans subject to credit approval. Some restrictions may apply. See branch for details.
Please type in your USERNAME and PASSWORD, then press "Enter" or click the "LOGIN" button.
FIRST TIME USERS: Please click "New User? Enroll Here" and complete the registration form.
EXISTING USERS: If you wish to change your current USERNAME and/or PASSWORD, go to "My Settings" after logging in. If you should have any questions, please call us at 808-531-3711 or toll-free at 877-531-3711.
ATTENTION KALANET ONLINE USERS:
There will be system maintenance that will cause the following services to be temporarily unavailable on the following dates and times. Thank you for your patience and understanding.:
Kalanet Online and Mobile Banking:
- Saturday, 09/24/16 from 6:00pm HST to 1:00am HST on Sunday, 09/25/16
- Saturday, 10/08/16 from 6:30pm HST to 10:30pm HST
- Saturday, 10/22/16 from 6:30pm HST to 10:30pm HST
- Saturday, 11/05/16 from 6:30pm HST to 10:30pm HST
- Saturday, 09/24/16 from 5:00pm HST to 11:00pm HST
Online Check Ordering:
- Every Saturday from 7:00pm HST to 12:30am HST on Sunday
Kalanet Online Bill Payment:
- Every Saturday from 9:00pm HST to 2:00am HST on Sunday
ATTENTION MOBILE APP USERS - EyePrint ID
Please be advised that, due to a change made by Apple regarding the image format for the new models of iPhone, EyePrint ID is currently not compatible with Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus models.
Therefore, end users with iPhone 7 and 7 Plus will be unable to enroll EyePrint ID on their device and will receive a message explaining that their mobile device is unsupported. We will let you know as soon as this issue has been resolved. Thank you.