Online Banking Security Upgrade
February 20, 2019
Please make sure your operating system and browser have both been updated to the latest versions as soon as possible to match our security upgrade.
After the upgrade, older website browsers or smartphone browsers – with TLS 1.0 or TLS 1.1 security encryption – will no longer be able to access Aloha Pacific FCU's Online or Mobile Banking service. In addition, smartphones running older versions of the Android OS and Apple iOS will no longer have access to these online services.
Here are the Impacted Systems and Devices:
Mobile Device Operating Systems
- Android devices version 4.4.4 and below
- Apple iOS devices using Safari versions 5 and below
- Windows Phone using Internet Explorer Mobile versions 10 and below
Desktop Operating Systems
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 with Microsoft Internet Explorers versions 10 or below
- Apple OS X using Safari Versions 8 or below
The security of your online banking information is among our highest priorities.
If you have any questions, please contact Aloha Pacific FCU's Call Center at (808) 531-3711 or 1-877-531-3711, U.S. toll free. Mahalo!