Cool Fun at Wet ‘n’ Wild Water Park!
June 5, 2019
We’re returning to the Wet ‘n’ Wild water park in Kapolei for another Family Day on Saturday, August 17!
This is the third year in a row for this special Family Day, and we expect it to be another cool blast for members and their guests.
The ticket prices are a little higher, reflecting a price increase by the water park:
- $17 for each primary member
- $22 for a primary member’s joint account owners and/or guests (limited to five $22 tickets).
Ticket sales begin Wednesday, June 12.
Our special Family Day includes Wet ‘n’ Wild’s Twilight Dive ‘n’ Movie event:
- Admission from 4 p.m.
- Rides until 9 p.m.
- Free screening of the animated feature “Wonder Park” at dusk
- Free video karaoke at the Sweet Spot Bar
In addition, Family Day participants will have a special dinner buffet in the reserved pavilion area. On the menu: kalua pork, teriyaki chicken, white rice, tossed green salad, watermelon and soft drinks. Entry is by special wristband only.
Order your tickets:
- CLICK HERE to download the ticket order form or pick up a form at any Oahu APFCU, HNGCU or OTSECU branch.
- Fill out the name and the APFCU or its Divisions account number of each primary member.
- Be sure to sign the form.
- Complete the order form and return it with payment to any APFCU, HNGCU or OTSECU branch on Oahu.
- For ticket orders by mail, send the completed order form and payment by check to:
Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union
Attn: Marketing - Family Day
832 S. Hotel Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
The event is free for children 2 years old and younger.
The deadline to reserve tickets is Monday, August 5. Space is limited, so don’t wait!
Make checks payable to Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union. Tickets and wristbands must be picked up at the event at Wet ‘n’ Wild on Saturday, August 17, from 3:15 p.m. Admission to the park begins at 4 p.m.
Tickets and payment are non-refundable and good for admission to Wet ‘n’ Wild on Family Day only. No outside food is permitted. Limit: one $17 ticket per primary member; five $22 joint account owner/guest tickets per primary member. Subject to availability. Parking fee at the park is $8 per vehicle (or free for Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Pass holders). Please bring your receipt or photo ID when you pick up your tickets.
By agreeing to attend this event, attendees assume all risk of personal injury and loss of property. All attendees must adhere to the park’s safety rules: http://bit.ly/2sZuQMV. Parents/guardians are responsible for the supervision of their minors at all times.
For more information, call 539-0151.