Temperature Screening at all Branches
September 15, 2020
As part of our ongoing efforts to protect the health and well-being of members and staff, we’ve implemented Wellness Scanners to check your temperature and proper use of a face mask at our branches.
Before You Enter
Temperature Screening and use of a face mask required. Do not enter if you feel unwell, have a fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms.
Please ensure that your face mask covers both your nose and mouth. We will ask you to briefly lower or remove your face covering for identification purposes.
If you have a medical condition or disability that prevents you from wearing a mask, a face shield may be worn as an alternative. Please inform our team upon entry to the branch.
Wellness Scanners will check your temperature and proper use of a face mask before you are allowed to proceed into the branch. Watch our short video on what to expect when you arrive:
If your temperature is high or you do not have a face mask, we kindly ask that you return home. Please consider using our convenient online services: Online Banking on your desktop/laptop computer, or use our free Aloha Pacific FCU Mobile App.
Additional Safety Measures
- Social Distancing: Please stand 6 feet away from the nearest person
- Limiting the Number of Visitors Inside the Branch
- Maximum of 5 memmbers at Kailua, Kapolei, Waikele, Waimalu, Kahului (Maui), Kekaha CU (Kauai) and Henderson (Las Vegas) branches
- Maximum of 4 members at Main, Fort Street and Kaimuki branches
- Maximum of 2 members at McCabe branch
- Shared Branching for non-members has been temporarily halted
- Shared Branching services are not offered at Kaimuki and McCabe branches
- Notary Services by appointment only.
We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding.
For more on our Covid-19 initiatives and updates, click here.