Three Seats Up for Election for Board of Directors
October 31, 2018
You can help steer the course at Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union and its divisions as a member of the Board of Directors.
Three seats are up for election next year; members serve two-year terms on a volunteer basis.
There are two ways to become a candidate:
- Apply to the Nominations & Elections Committee by December 5; candidates will be notified of their status by December 12.
- Or apply by petition, which requires the signatures of 492 primary members of Aloha Pacific FCU or its divisions, by January 5, 2019. Candidates will be notified of their status by January 11, 2019.
CLICK HERE for the application. It includes the duties and responsibilities of the board, eligibility requirements and instructions on filling out the application.
Other important dates:
- February 25, 2019: Balloting begins at branches
- March 19, 2019: Annual Meeting
- Balloting at branches ends at 3 p.m.
- Balloting at Annual Meeting continues from 4 to 5 p.m.