A Special Debit Card for Hawai‘i Pacific University
June 22, 2020
Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union and Hawai‘i Pacific University have teamed up to offer a special co-branded VISA® Rewards debit card for HPU students, faculty and staff.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
You can receive $10 and a Mahalo gift with our special Checking promotion.
The debit card, which is tied to your checking account, includes all the great benefits of Aloha Pacific FCU, including:
- 24-hour access to your funds
- Withdraw up to $500 per day
- Debit Card Control through Online Banking or APFCU’s free Mobile App – turn your debit card off or on, block or limit certain transactions, set up alerts, and more
- Mobile Wallet – make digital payments Apple Pay™, Google Pay™, and Samsung Pay™
- FREE unlimited APFCU ATM access
- Surcharge-free access at CO-OP credit union ATMs and First Hawaiian Bank, American Savings Bank and Hawaii National Bank ATMs (non-APFCU ATM withdrawal fee rule applies)*
- Earn reward points on qualified purchases
Not yet a member of APFCU?
All HPU students, faculty and staff are automatically eligible to join. Here’s how. Our downtown Honolulu branch is conveniently located on Fort Street Mall, across from the Walmart store, to assist you.
Visit the Fort Street branch or any Aloha Pacific FCU branch for your special Hawai‘i Pacific University debit card.
Receive $10 when you open a new Checking account.
As a student, faculty or staff member of Hawai‛i Pacific University, you’ll receive a $10 bonus when you open a new Savings and Aloha Rewards Checking account at Aloha Pacific.**
Mention Promo Code HPU2024 at account opening.
Enjoy these benefits and more with your Aloha Rewards Checking account:
- Free VISA® Debit Card
- Access your cash near campus at our Fort Street branch (988 Fort St. Mall) and at 6 other branches on Oahu, plus over 30,000 CO-OP network ATMs and 5,000 Shared Branches
- No minimum balance and no teller fees
- Masami Oishi Memorial Scholarship – you’re eligible to apply for a $2,000 scholarship after 1 year as a member
- Free APFCU Online Banking, Mobile App, Mobile Wallet
- Transfer money between your savings and checking accounts, or to another APFCU member
- Debit Card Control – turn your card off or on, set up transaction alerts
- Hawaiian Airlines Discounts – Save 5% on roundtrip airfare between Hawaii and Mainland U.S.
- Online e-Statements
For questions or more information, please contact:
Yu-Jen Wang, Fort Street Branch Manager ● (808) 539-0225, email@example.com
Michelle Rabago, Fort Street Assistant Branch Manager ● (808) 539-0223, firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership ($5 in Savings) required for service. Other requirements may apply. An account closing fee will be assessed for any and all accounts that are closed within six months after enrollment. Refer to agreements and disclosures and rate and fee schedule. Terms, conditions and rates subject to change after the account is opened. See branch for details.
*The first five (5) withdrawals per month at non-APFCU ATMs are free; thereafter, there is a $1 fee per withdrawal. ATM surcharge fees charged by the ATM owner may apply. First Hawaiian Bank, American Savings Bank, Hawaii National Bank and CO-OP network ATM surcharge fees are waived.
**The $10 bonus will be deposited into your APFCU Savings account after you complete these requirements: deposit minimum $5 in Regular Savings, AND minimum $10 in Points Checking OR minimum $100 in Cash Back Checking OR Advantage Rate Checking. $10 bonus offer valid 6/22/20 through 10/31/20 and may be modified or canceled at any time. Membership is subject to eligibility, and you must be an HPU student, faculty or staff member and U.S. citizen to qualify. Limit: one $10 bonus per Checking account per new student member. Other restrictions may apply. See branch for details.