A Special Debit Card for Hawai‘i Pacific University
August 5, 2019
Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union and Hawai‘i Pacific University have teamed up to offer a special co-branded VISA® Rewards debit card for HPU students, faculty and staff.
The debit card, which is tied to your checking account, includes all the great benefits of Aloha Pacific FCU, including:
- 24-hour access to your funds
- Withdraw up to $500 per day
- Debit Card Control through Online Banking or APFCU’s free Mobile App – turn your debit card off or on, block or limit certain transactions, set up alerts, and more
- Mobile Wallet – make digital payments Apple Pay™, Google Pay™, and Samsung Pay™
- FREE unlimited APFCU ATM access
- Surcharge-free access at CO-OP credit union ATMs and First Hawaiian Bank, American Savings Bank and Hawaii National Bank ATMs (non-APFCU ATM withdrawal fee rule applies)*
- Earn reward points on qualified purchases
Not yet a member of APFCU?
All HPU students, faculty and staff are automatically eligible to join. Here’s how. Our downtown Honolulu branch is conveniently located on Fort Street Mall, across from the Walmart store, to assist you.
Visit the Fort Street branch or any Aloha Pacific FCU branch for your special Hawai‘i Pacific University debit card.
Membership ($5 in Savings) required for service. Other requirements may apply. An account closing fee will be assessed of the referred member for any and all accounts that are closed within six months after enrollment. Refer to agreements and disclosures and rate and fee schedule. Terms, conditions and rates subject to change after the account is opened. See branch for details.
*The first five (5) withdrawals per month at non-APFCU ATMs are free; thereafter, there is a $1 fee per withdrawal. ATM surcharge fees charged by the ATM owner may apply. First Hawaiian Bank, American Savings Bank, Hawaii National Bank and CO-OP network ATM surcharge fees are waived.