Enter Our Photo Contest for the 2019 Calendar
July 18, 2018
Are you fit – physically, mentally, financially? How do you do it?
Tell us, through your best photo, and enter our 2019 wall calendar photo contest. You could be awarded $200 if your photo is chosen as one of the 12 winners!
Maybe you keep to a strict gym routine or you take advantage of the great outdoors. Or you’re careful about your diet and prepare special, balanced meals.
Maybe your hobbies keep those all-important brain cells engaged or you’re an avid reader or traveler or volunteer.
Are you a great saver? Let your fellow credit union members know how they, too, can be financially fit.
Share your thoughts and especially your photographs by entering our “The Picture of Health” photo contest now.
- Theme: “The Picture of Health”
- Prizes of $200 each will be awarded to the 12 winning entries.
- All Aloha Pacific FCU and Hawaii National Guard CU primary members and joint account owners may enter the contest, limited to one photo submission per person.
- Images must be in high-resolution form, submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline to enter the contest has been extended to Saturday, September 22.
- A one-paragraph description about the photo must be included in the entry.
CLICK HERE for the official rules and entry form. Download the form, fill it in, then email it with your photo to email@example.com.