Special Family Day at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
August 19, 2017
We’re celebrating our 80th Anniversary on Saturday August 19 with a very special Family Day at the Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii water park in Kapolei!
The deadline to reserve your tickets has passed. Mahalo! Reminders about the event follow:
The event includes
- Admission from 4 p.m.
- Access to rides and attractions until 9 p.m.
- Reserved pavilion in the picnic area – entry by special wristband only
- A picnic-style buffet of barbeque chicken, hot dogs, chili, rice, tossed salad, watermelon and soft drinks, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Free screening of this year’s live-action blockbuster “Beauty and the Beast” at dusk
- Free video karaoke at the Sweet Spot Bar
- Special APFCU gift for each attendee and a program of prize giveaways
- Added attraction: Costumed characters ready to pose for photos with the keiki
Tickets and payment are non-refundable and good for admission to Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii on Family Day only. No outside food or beverages are permitted.
The parking fee at the park is $8 per vehicle (or free for Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Pass holders).
Please bring your receipt and/or photo ID to pick up your tickets.
Your ticket envelope will include an admission ticket to the park AND a special wristband that admits you to our reserved picnic buffet area. Please DO NOT lose the wristband.
Attendees might be interested in renting lockers to store their items. Rental fees are $13 for a regular locker, and $18 for a Family locker. Here's the link to the Wet 'n' Wild Park Services.
See you there!
By agreeing to attend this event, attendees assume all risk of personal injury and loss of property. All attendees must adhere to the park’s safety rules: http://bit.ly/2sZuQMV. Parents/guardians are responsible for the supervision of their minors at all times.
For more information, contact our Marketing Department at (808) 539-0151 or e-mail Marketing@alohapacific.com.