Protecting Your Personal Information
Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union is a member-owned, non-profit organization. Members elect a board of directors whom set forth policies that govern this organization and its actions. You can be confident that your financial privacy is always a top priority of our credit union. Financial companies need to share your personal information to run their everyday business which include processing transactions, maintaining your account(s), or offering products and services to you. Our credit union may choose how we share that information, but you have the right to limit some but not all sharing.
Click here to Opt-Out
You may send us general inquiries by using our Contact Us form, or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please DO NOT include personal or account information, such as your Social Security Number or account number, in your message.
Please note: we will never contact you by e-mail, text, telephone, mail, or other type of correspondence to request your personal or account information. Never share your Social Security Number, account number, username, password, or PIN number. You should refuse the request as you may be the target of identity theft.
How Online and Mobile User Data is Handled
When you visit our website, Online Banking service, or use the APFCU Mobile App, we may collect user data to personalize your user experience. Below are ways we collect data:
- Location: Geo-fencing and beacon technology allow you to receive location-based push notifications, promotional campaigns, and ATM & Branch Locator services even when the app is closed or not in use, and it is also used to support advertising. Please refer to your device's settings on how to disable location services.
- Log Data: Standard data is automatically provided by your browser when you visit our website. This may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
- Device Data: Information about your device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
- Product Interaction: A user’s login, logoff, and pages/promotions viewed are tracked within Online Banking and the Mobile App.
- Personal Information: If you provide personal information to us in applications, forms, inquiries, or other channels, we may collect the information and use it in response to your submission.