Become a Member
Before you apply, you will need identification and eligibility documentation to accompany your membership application. Below is a list of required documents you may need:
- Valid photo ID for each person on the account (state ID, driver's license or passport)
If your valid ID shows a P.O. Box as your address, you may be required to provide us with additional documents showing a street address for your residence.
- Field of membership verification
- Opening deposit
Trust accounts and accounts for minors must be opened in person at a branch:
- Personal trust document (trust account only)
- For Keiki Kala accounts (ages 0-12):
- Minor's Social Security Card
- Minor's birth certificate
- Guardianship documents if applicable
- For Go! Club accounts (ages 13-17):
- A government-issued identification (state ID, driver's license, passport or military ID)
Apply Online through our Virtual Branch
Enjoy the ease and convenience of becoming a member through our contactless, virtual portal.
To complete your application online, click Join Online below. Trust and minor (Keiki Kala and Go! Club) accounts must be opened in-person at a branch.
Apply In Person at an Aloha Pacific FCU Branch
There are seven conveniently located branches on Oahu, one on Maui, one on Kauai, and one in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Before you visit a branch, you'll need the following: