At Aloha Pacific FCU, we strive to meet all of our members' financial needs. Outlined below are the various services that we offer our members:
Automated Coin Bank Service
Count your spare change with our Coin Bank machine. Then deposit the dollar amount into an APFCU account or receive cash back. Members can use this service for FREE. Non-members pay a 10% service fee. Certain restrictions apply. Contact us for more information.
Automatic Bill Payment
This service allows members the ability to pay recurring bills automatically from a checking account. Contact the service provider (i.e. utility, insurance and mortgages companies) to set up automatic payments.
Automatically deposit your paycheck, Social Security check, pension or other recurring deposits into your savings or checking account. Save time and effort by avoiding deposit slips, branch visits and waiting in line. With identity theft on the rise, direct deposit is safe and more secure than conventional paper checks. Contact us for more details.
- Verify direct deposit by statement, internet or phone
- Available from all federal/state government agencies (IRS, state of Hawaii Employees Retirement System, Social Security & VA), most employers, most pension funds and other institutions.
Learn how your checking account works, how to better manage a checking account and how to avoid overdraft fees with the Checking Navigator online education tool.
Visit the Checking Navigator website. You do need to fill out your email address and other information, all of which will be kept confidential.
You may order checks through Online Banking by logging into your account from our homepage at alohapacific.com. From there, navigate to the Reorder Checks link listed under Additional Services from the main navigation menu.
Or, you can order checks by accessing the re-ordering website.
Safe Deposit Box
Protect your most important legal documents (birth certificates, deeds, stock certificates, wills, etc.) and small valuables (jewelry, gold coins, stamps, other collectables, etc.) against loss, fire, theft or other perils. State-of-the-art bio-recognition and key access provide added levels of security. Contact us for more details and availability.
- Range of box sizes
- FREE unlimited access during hours of operation
- Convenient self-service access
- Boxes available at the following locations:
- Main Branch (832 South Hotel Street)
- Kapolei Branch (1001 Kamokila Boulevard)
- Affordable rental rates
Signature guarantees are available to members with important documents (letters of instruction, stock/bond powers, etc.) in their name. Some restrictions apply. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
Telephone Banking & Bill Payment (KalaTalk)
KalaTalk is a FREE service that offers members the ability to manage their credit union account(s) using a touch-tone telephone.
- 24-Hour account access
- Real-time deposit & loan balances
- Verify deposit & loan balances
- Transfer funds between member's own accounts
- Make loan payments
- Request check withdrawals
- Verify cleared (cashed) checks
- Request copies of statements & cleared checks
- Access tax information
- Access other credit union information (hours of operation, branch locations, ATM locations, etc.)
We offer our members one FREE teller check per day (limited by available balance). Most financial institutions charge for every check issued. Contact us for more details.
When you sign up for our free text-message banking service, you can receive up-to-the-minute balance information via a text message to your mobile phone (no keyboard or web access required).
Send one of the commands below to "454545" and your request will be answered in seconds.
BAL = Primary Account Balance
BAL ALL = All Account Balances
LAST = Last 5 Transactions on Primary Account
BAL CHK = Balances of All Checking Accounts
BAL SVG = Balances of All Savings Accounts
STOP = Unenroll From Service
HELP = Send Info on Commands, How to Use
To take advantage of text message banking,
- Log in to Online Banking from your computer using the Sign In box on our website at alohapacific.com.
- Enter your mobile phone number and an activation code will be sent to you in a text message.
- Enter the code into Online Banking to complete the enrollment. Contact us with questions.
*Standard data / text usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
This is a safe way to electronically send or receive money anywhere in the world. We charge a reasonable fee for wire transfers to or from a member’s savings or checking account.
Incoming Wire Funds Transfer
Members must provide the following information to the person who is wiring funds into APFCU:
Credit to: Catalyst Corporate FCU
Address: 6801 Parkwood Blvd Plano TX 75024
ABA Number: 311990511
FOR CREDIT TO:
Credit to: Aloha Pacific FCU
Address: 832 S. Hotel Street Honolulu Hawaii 96813
Account Number: 3213-7914-8
FINAL CREDIT TO:
Final Credit: Member's name
Account Number: Member's account number
Savings or Checking: Member specifies type of account to credit
Outgoing Wire Funds Transfer (domestic only)
Cutoff time for same day processing is 9:30 a.m. (Hawaii Time). Requests received after 9:30 a.m. are processed on the next business day.