Location: Kaimuki Plaza: 3465 Waialae Avenue, Honolulu
Job Summary: Responsible for member acquisition/retention, member journey, and ongoing strategy and optimization of our direct digital channels. This role will work closely with our marketing, sales, retail operations, and product teams to drive growth of the credit union. The individual will have experience in marketing and digital media with a strong understanding of key digital business drivers and the ability to identify, track, and report Key Performance Indicators linked to business outcomes.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, new media, communication design, related field or three (3) to five (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with customer segmentation, data management, and data analysis.
• Experience in developing strategies and a track record of attaining goals associated with strategies.
• Experience in building and maintaining affinity partnerships and negotiating in BTB environment.
• Experience selling specifically in an environment with accountability to goals/targets.
• Experience setting up journeys and reports in SalesForce Marketing Cloud.
• Strong knowledge of current and emerging digital marketing strategies and implementation.
• Strong knowledge of social media channel processes and website content management systems.
• Ability to analyze data to measure results.
• Familiarity and ability to use Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Constant Contact, Publisher, website content management solutions, Hootsuite and other social media platforms.
• Ability to analyze and report on campaign results.
• Familiarity with CRM systems.
• Strong writing and editing skills. Previous experience writing press releases preferred.
• Strong multi-tasking and communication skills.
• Ability to manage and prioritize competing deadlines.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong knowledge of bank deposit and lending products and services.
• Excellent computer skills required: social media platforms, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must be dependable, flexible, a team player, professional and calm under pressure.
• Ability to manage project and campaigns, partnering as needed with other business lines
• Think strategically to ensure digital marketing program aligns with overall strategic plan
• Excellent customer service.
• Oriented toward high performance and achievement of tangible and measurable goals.
• Outgoing, assertive, confident, and enthusiastic personality.
Credit must be in good standing. Must be bondable pursuant to §713.3(b) of the NCUA’s Rules and Regulations.