City & County of Honolulu Small Business Relief & Recovery Fund
Aloha Pacific FCU is participating in the City & County of Honolulu's program to bring grants to small businesses affected by the COVID‑19 pandemic. APFCU is one of four community credit unions, in a collaborative effort based on the credit union movement’s founding principle of “people helping people,” that will process applications and disperse funds from the new Small Business Relief & Recovery Fund.
A one-time grant of up to $10,000 will be provided to eligible Oahu-based small businesses. The grant may be used for expenses incurred after March 20, 2020 such as rent, utilities, payroll, and other capital expenses provided the applicant has receipts for those expenditures. Applicants are not required to be members of a credit union.
Program Summary and Qualifications
- Program starts at noon on Monday, May 18, 2020
- Eligible small businesses may receive a one-time grant of up to $10,000 provided the applicant has receipts for those expenditures
- Must operate on Oahu and have a commercial address—businesses cannot operate out of a house
- No more than 30 employees
- Annual revenue cannot exceed $1 million